Training on GPS (Hand-held) Data Collection, Mapping and Presentation of GPS data in ArcGIS
GPAD conducted three days (16- 18 July 2019) training on GPS (Hand-held) Data Collection, Mapping and Presentation of GPS data in ArcGIS. Participants of the taining was from Save the Children and Manabik Shahajya Sangstha (MSS).
The major objectives of this Training are as follows:
- To operate GPS machine and measuring & documented data of GPS;
- To generating map through GPS data;
- To operate ArcGIS software and its various application.
- Author and Edit map of impact area.
- Edit and Perform spatial data analysis of Impact area by ArcGIS or other GIS software.
- Visualize result and animate geographic information by ArcGIS and other GIS software.
- To be familiar with Spatial data and different tools of spatial data analysis like ArcGIS, QGIS etc.
- To publish and share the impact area map as desktop map, ArcGIS explorer map and moreover print the maps.
- Web based GIS platform.
GPAD Training Registration Payment Gateway
We like to announce that from now GPAD can receive the payment via online paymentRead More
Training on Data Collection using KOBO Collect at Dhaka
On 10 October 2019 GPAD conducted a two days Training on Data Collection using KOBORead More